Every pieces are machined with very tight tolerances as small as 0.005 mm. Every part that doesn't fit our tolerances is rejected.
Our hubshells, freewheel, axles and endcaps are made in our workshop in Belgium. Sapim spokes and nipples are also manufactured in Belgium.
Aluminium, titanium suppliers are in Belgium. Seals are made in the Netherlands. Anodizing process is made in-house. And only the springs and bearings are from Asia.
All our wheels are built by our hands. We don't stop until :
- Lateral movement is down to 0.05mm.
- Radial movement is down to 0.25mm.
- Spokes tensions are at 1100N +- 5%.
- The wheel is perfectly centered.
We avoid distributors to :
- Be closer to the handbuilders and the final customer.
- Offer the same quality products at a more attractive price.
- Be more reactive in case of specific demands, product defaults, ...
Our hubs are designed to avoid any specific tools. It's easy to open by pulling the freewheel out. And there's not a chance to loose a piece. Even if you've never serviced any hub, go ahead, you'll see, it's easy. And if you have any trouble, feel free to contact us.
Our hubs are designed so the bearings can turn fluidly as long as your wheels last. We use truly reliable radial bearings and a seal that makes the hub water and dust proof. With little servicing, easily done due to our design, you'll keep your bearings as good as new for a very long time.
Our hubs and wheels have a LIFETIME warranty except for the bearings. We are so confident in our products that we can offer you this warranty. (Only for the first owner).