MTB Centerlock Hubs
Centerlock rotor mounting system licensed by Shimano®
Enduro Bearings series
The hubshells, axles and caps are made from 7075T6 aerospace aluminium.
The freehub is made from Grade 5 titanium and the freewheel ratchet is made from stainless steel.
The front hubs are available in 110x15 (Boost).
The rear hubs are available in 148x12 (Boost) and 157x12 (Superboost).
Front : from 125gr
Rear : from 232gr
28 or 32 spoke holes.
We are using radial and truly reliable bearings, sourced from TPI.
We only use 6900 series bearings on our MTB hubs so they may last as long as your wheels.
Front : 2x 6903
Rear Sram XD : 4x 6902
Rear Shimano Microspline : 3x 6902 + 1x 6802
We use Grade 5 titanium to make the freehub. Why? Because we didn't want to see anymore sprocket marks on the freehub without taking too much weight.
The Ratchet Technology is one of the most reliable system because 100% of the system surface is working when you put power on your pedals.
- You can open our hubs by hand, just by pulling the end-caps off.
- When you pull the freewheel off the rear hub, every pieces stay in place.
- All pieces are large enough so that you'll never loose one of them, no thiny springs or little pawls.
We didn't make any compromises and developped the hubs as we wanted it. But once the design was fixed, we searched the closest products sourcing and we are proud of this !
Aluminium : Belgium
Titanium : Belgium
Bearings : Taïwan
Seals : Netherlands
Springs : Taiwan (we are searching an european company able to produce it)
Anodizing process : In-house
110€ for the front hub.
270€ for the rear hub.
Our hubs get a LIFETIME warranty.
- The warranty covers only product defaults.
- The warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by crash, misuse of the products, improper assembly or maintenance by an unauthorized dealer.
- The warranty does not cover bearings.
Only for the initial owner.