Road Centerlock Hubs
Centerlock rotor mounting system licensed by Shimano®
Freewheel titanium grade
The hubshells, axles and caps are made from 7075T6 aerospace aluminium.
The freehub is made from Grade 5 titanium and the freewheel ratchet is made from stainless steel.
The front hubs get a 100x12 axle.
The rear hubs get a 142x12 axle.
Front : 120gr
Rear : 207gr
24 or 28 holes.
We are using radial and truly reliable bearings, sourced from TPI.
Front : 2x 6902
Rear : 4x 6902
We use Grade 5 titanium to make the freewheel. Why? Because we didn't want to see anymore sprocket marks on the freehub without taking too much weight.
The ratchet technology is the more reliable system because 100% of the system surface is working when you put power on your pedals.
- You can open hubs by hand just by pulling the end-caps off.
- When you pull the freewheel off the rear hub, every pieces stay in place.
- All pieces are large enough so that you'll never loose one of them, no thiny springs or little pawls.
We didn't make any compromises and developped the hubs as we wanted it. But once the design was fixed, we searched the closest products sourcing and we are proud of this !
Aluminium : Belgium
Titanium : Belgium
Bearings : Taïwan
Seals : Netherlands
Springs : Taiwan (we are still searching an european company able to produce it)
Anodizing process : In-house
110€ for the front hub.
240€ for the rear hub.
Our hubs get a LIFETIME warranty.
- The warranty covers only product defaults.
- The warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by crash, misuse of the products, bearings and improper assembly or maintenance by an unauthorized dealer.
Only for the initial owner.